Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting there. Slowly.

CIMG1117.JPG

I've been sitting in this spot all day, drinking endless cups of tea and trying to learn blogger and get this damn thing set up. I used to be really computer savvy, but I've lost it over the past few years. Downloading GIMP, wishing I had a better camera, eating lemon tart, procrastinating, reading endless ask.metafilter posts on blogging, and generally being alternately inspired, frustrated, excited and annoyed.

Looks like I've got about an hour before GIMP finishes downloading. Time enough to wander into the kitchen and make a (very) late lunch. I didn't eat breakfast until 11, so that makes this a reasonable lunchtime, right? Right?

OK, goal: Get the first post up before bed. We'll see how that goes. Oh, and some semblance of a layout would be good too.

No comments: